All Sports Trophy

Adunk33

Staff member

As thrilled as I am about this, it will mean so much more when MBB and Football contribute. That is when the rest of the conference will look at the schedule and say “fu$&, we’ve got Illinois State next week? Chalk it up as an L.”

Very proud of all of the sports that have contributed to this three year success!

MadBird

As thrilled as I am about this, it will mean so much more when MBB and Football contribute. That is when the rest of the conference will look at the schedule and say “fu$&, we’ve got Illinois State next week? Chalk it up as an L.”

Very proud of all of the sports that have contributed to this three year success!

Altho FB has no bearing on this, right? Separate deal.

I have always thought this is a big deal. Says a lot about the Athletic department overall. Good stuff.

Adunk33

Staff member
Altho FB has no bearing on this, right? Separate deal.

I have always thought this is a big deal. Says a lot about the Athletic department overall. Good stuff.
In fairness to me, I completely forgot about that...lol. Seems strange to open the hype video with a FB highlight if it isn't relevant to the award won. It'd be like if Steph Curry broke a record for 3's and the first thing shown in the highlight reel was a layup.

Yes, it's a great accomplishment for the dept!

Redbird222

In fairness to me, I completely forgot about that...lol. Seems strange to open the hype video with a FB highlight if it isn't relevant to the award won. It'd be like if Steph Curry broke a record for 3's and the first thing shown in the highlight reel was a layup.

Yes, it's a great accomplishment for the dept!
Perhaps they could have had a clip of golf and tennis which actually contributed to the trophy

Top Bottom