3-5/6:00PM - ISU v DU (MVC Opening Round)

ISU86

Here we go - can't win four without winning one (just threw that in to jump start jammin).

Be interesting to see if Fisher will play and, if so, how effective and for how long. Boyd would be nice if we need some quick offense (assuming he is on).

The unknowns have me with a very slight lean for Drake.

Bulldogs 68, Redbirds 67

jamminjamarsmiley

HCDM is 8-7 in Arch Madness games (classic muller!). Pretty much a coin flip here. Birds by 1.

jamminjamarsmiley

RedbirdFanClub1 said:
jamminjamarsmiley said:
HCDM is 8-7 in Arch Madness games (classic muller!). Pretty much a coin flip here. Birds by 1.

Will you be at the game?

Heck no, I have to see some of my patients tomorrow and wont be there.... I always close up shop on Arch Madness Friday, but leave the office open on Thursday knowing that if they're playing Thursday it's not worth my time.

J0K3R2

I'm not convinced of this team's ability to win big games. With how this season has gone, gotta say I'm a pessimist. Will be there with the pep band, first time with the band in St. Louis!

Drake 64 - 60 ISUR

Redbird Alum 2004

We unleashed the zone against Drake last time and they didn't have an answer. Robbins could guard Fisher so getting fish back will be huge. I think Chastain could be a difference maker down there. He said he had to be more aggressive on offense or coach won't play him. This is what I have wanted all year. Chas can score it.

Birds - 74
The Drake - 63

RedbirdSoxFan

Today is a great day for the Redbirds to have a great game. Go You Redbirds!!!

Birds-61
Dogs-59

SoCalRedbird

State 70
Drake 68

Zone 'em from start to finish. We got this. Go Redbirds!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ricohill

This sad, pathetic season ends tonight. Drake by 5. Second half collapse. 16 turnovers for ISU. Yet, I suspect the fans I see going won't even care or know ISU lost. Wish I could live in denial like that.

Phantom

We haven't come remotely close to winning four straight all year. Therefore there is zero reason to expect us to now.

Which is exactly why we probably will :p

sportenwood

Believe it or not, I'm wondering about TV for this game. I know it says MVC Network but will there be anything I can pick up in Chicago area?

DWRedbird

sportenwood said:
Believe it or not, I'm wondering about TV for this game. I know it says MVC Network but will there be anything I can pick up in Chicago area?

I can't speak to Dish/DirecTV, but comcast has the game on both FoxSports Midwest and Comcast Sportsnet Chicago+

MadBird

sportenwood said:

website also says ESPN+ for you streamers!

Redbird28

DWRedbird said:
sportenwood said:

I can't speak to Dish/DirecTV, but comcast has the game on both FoxSports Midwest and Comcast Sportsnet Chicago+

DirecTV has it on FSNMW.

redblood

Any word if Fisher is playing? Concerned that the line went from +2 1/2 last night to +5 this morning.

ricohill

Fisher practiced this morning.

I don't know how anyone has gotten through the day with all the excitement. Nothing better than PLAY IN BASKETBALL!!! I can't wait. The turnovers, the missed shots, the bad defense, and terrible coaching. This night has it all!!! Who needs the NCAA Tournament when you have what has become Muller night at the tournament!!!

RedbirdSoxFan

isuquinndog said:
I'm excited because my alma mater is playing and I like cheering them on. So screw your negativity.

:text-+1: jammer & Rico’s cup’s are always half empty.

Top Bottom