2020 Schedule - WOW

Birdswin

Holy Smokes - what a Great Schedule!!!! Outstanding Job Coach Holm!!!!!

Oklahoma and Indiana - 4 game series, - Arkansas, Florida State, Northwestern - single games.

Then throw in Butler, ULM, UALR, UIC, and the Illness - makes for a very tough schedule - one to get another at-large IF the Valley tournament does not go the right way.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
You can view it with the link at the top of the forums or go to: https://goredbirds.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball

MadBird

I see they have several games booked in Florida in early-mid March. We went to Florida three times a few years back when a friend's son was playing for Grinnell College, and we saw the Birds play here and there during those years. I'd highly recommend making that "spring break" trip and trying to catch up with the Birds for at least a few games. There is a crapload of baseball down there, DI, DII and DIII, along with all the spring training games.

We caught lots of ball near Winter Haven at something called the Russ-Matt Invitational, but ISU schedule says "Jacksonville Round Robin", which I don't find on the net anywhere. Whatever, track something down and take in some ball.

https://russmatt.com/

Virginia Redbird

I am down here in Jacksonville on business. When I walked into my hotel lobby yesterday I was surprised to see a bunch of Redbird T's everywhere. The baseball team had just arrived to play Northern Florida and ironically they were staying at my hotel. I talked to a couple of the players (nice young men) and was intending on going to one or two of the three-game stand with UNF. Unfortunately, I heard they departed Jacksonville, Florida this morning with the games all being cancelled. I was sorry to hear about the games being cancelled. I was looking forward to catching an ISU game far from home.

Top Bottom