2 MVFC teams will be the only 2 schools without fans in the.seata this spring.

crazzymark

Due to gov fear and tax a lot decreed from his manson in Florida that no one can attend any games till he says so.... ISU and SIU are being dictated to about fans. All the other states will have some or all seats filled...oh well for a winning season.

Bender

How to make a paper airplane:

The Dart

The most basic version. A simple standard that everyone should know how to make.

1611110582902.png

1. Fold the paper in half vertically.
2. Unfold the paper and fold each of the top corners into the center line.
3. Fold the top edges into the center line.
4. Fold the plane in half toward you.

1611110608978.png

5. Fold the wings down, matching the top edges up with the bottom edge of the body.
6. Add double stick tape to the inside of the body. The finished plane should look like this.

crazzymark

Opps forgot about that them
. but full house at adsu and ndsu

crazzymark

How to make a paper airplane:

The Dart

The most basic version. A simple standard that everyone should know how to make.

View attachment 391

1. Fold the paper in half vertically.
2. Unfold the paper and fold each of the top corners into the center line.
3. Fold the top edges into the center line.
4. Fold the plane in half toward you.

View attachment 392

5. Fold the wings down, matching the top edges up with the bottom edge of the body.
6. Add double stick tape to the inside of the body. The finished plane should look like this.

crazzymark

Truth sucks...but the way it is
Have fun turning in you friends into the state for not having a mask on in their yard.

MadBird

Bison only had family in attendance at their fall game, and early chatter is no more than 50% attendance for the spring. This article is a couple months old now.

Division I FCS and Missouri Valley spring football: What you need to know | INFORUM

The NDSU athletic department has been in touch with the North Dakota Department of Health on different scenarios “in terms of how large venues will be managed moving forward,” said NDSU athletic director Matt Larsen.

Larsen said he’s hoping to get some direction in the next couple of weeks. It appears a best-case scenario for NDSU is similar to what was hoped for the Central Arkansas game in early October: 50% of capacity.

The Bison-UCA game, of course, was reduced to roughly 250 friends and family of players and coaches.

Missouri Valley commissioner Patty Viverito said several league schools are in hopes of 25% capacity, but that comes with the following warning: The virus is not being curtailed.

“It’s way too early to tell,” she said of projecting fans at stadiums, “but I think the most recent news coming out of a bunch of our states is glum.”

redbirdfan04

Has anyone actually heard if or when Valley teams will announce if fans are allowed in? I would plan on going t0 the away games this year if we can get in the stadiums.

ISUBU

My guesses:

Mo State had some fans in the fall. I'm expecting they'll be open.

UNI and NDSU will likely have fans but with limited capacity.

SDSU will have fans.

I'm not interested in sitting anywhere close to anyone for 3 hours, especially indoors.

I don't know what ISU will do, but I think they should plan on Phase 4 which allows outdoor events at 20% capacity. That should cover the families and the season ticket holders. And if they don't all fit, split the four home games up.

RedbirdSoxFan

My guesses:

Mo State had some fans in the fall. I'm expecting they'll be open.

UNI and NDSU will likely have fans but with limited capacity.

SDSU will have fans.

I'm not interested in sitting anywhere close to anyone for 3 hours, especially indoors.

I don't know what ISU will do, but I think they should plan on Phase 4 which allows outdoor events at 20% capacity. That should cover the families and the season ticket holders. And if they don't all fit, split the four home games up.
I’m in the Old, Gray Hair, High Risk category. I tested positive for Covid in December! I survived. I want to be sitting in Hancock Stadium watching the Redbirds this Spring (would love to have been sitting in Redbird Arena Wednesday evening watching the Redbirds beating the crap out of Bradley). For those who don’t want to sit next to someone for 3 hours (30% capacity would remedy that), the games will be on ESPN3.

Last edited:

Virginia Redbird

I expect that ISU will have limited capacity. It has been one of the most restricted states during COVID. Whatever is safe I have no problem with but I agree with the comments Brian Kelly made before the FBS semi, the player's family should be allowed to attend. If I had a son playing and could not get in the stands it would be very hard. This is one of those once in a lifetime things. I think they can accommodate parents at a minimum to attend and make it safe. If they televise on ESPN+ (I have not seen anything saying the games will be broadcast yet) then that is a viable option to follow the team. The strangest thing to me watching games last fall was the views of the nearly empty stadiums. I personally would have no problem attending a game, especially in an outdoor stadium like Hancock. Still, I understand the Athletic Departments have the responsibility to ensure a safe environment. It is easy to say let the fans in but if they do and an outbreak occurs of COVID cases the University would be eviscerated. I have my fingers crossed that ESPN+ will broadcast the games and I will be in front of the tube (not really a tube anymore but I date myself) glued to the game. Go Redbirds...I am eagerly anticipating some Redbird Football!

ISUBU

Got my Ticket office phone call today. It's not often that I'm glad someone is calling me to sell me something. Less than 20 days to our home opener.

MadBird

Got my Ticket office phone call today. It's not often that I'm glad someone is calling me to sell me something. Less than 20 days to our home opener.
Ditto. Mrs. MadBird says she won't go to any February football games, says it ain't natural, but I think I can get her for March!

Top Bottom