1st Valley game

Cindy00

First Valley game of the season & the Redbirds come away with a win. Very exciting game that came down to the wire. TeTe sunk 1 free throws to go up 2 & then the defense held the Panthers the last 29 seconds. Was a game of runs for the most part. TeTe played very well & had 29 points. Lexi Wallen has been a great addition to the team. At one point she seemed to come out of nowhere for a rebound/jump ball. I really like that Simone looks for the open player when she is double teamed. They all play so well together. If you haven't yet but are able to you all need to come see this team play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Morans14

Cindy00 said:
First Valley game of the season & the Redbirds come away with a win. Very exciting game that came down to the wire. TeTe sunk 1 free throws to go up 2 & then the defense held the Panthers the last 29 seconds. Was a game of runs for the most part. TeTe played very well & had 29 points. Lexi Wallen has been a great addition to the team. At one point she seemed to come out of nowhere for a rebound/jump ball. I really like that Simone looks for the open player when she is double teamed. They all play so well together. If you haven't yet but are able to you all need to come see this team play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Great game. We had not beaten UNI since 2014. The crowd was into it. I agree with Cindy. Come watch these ladies play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SgtHulka

I hear the time keeper was a real issue tonight. Sad

Congrats Ladies!

bb fan

Nice win last night. Tete is terrific. Big game Sunday. Wish I could be there.

Top Bottom