Search results

1. 4

2019 Interest - based on tweets and follows

Anyone know if Greenlee has made it to campus for his visit?
  2. 4

JUCO - Chris Payton, 6-7/205, SF, Bloomington, IL

Very possible. It seems like such an odd time to just quit. I know there has been issues all year, but didn’t think he would ever just say nope I’m done. Especially on a team that has state potential. Good on Mosely if that’s the case. Heard nothing but positive things about him as a coach and...
  3. 4

Sorry misquote. Was going off the top of my head. Didn’t have the article in front of me. But don’t you think if he “wanted” to be there he would still be on the team?
  4. 4

Yes, this changed the next day. Guess the coaching staff couldn’t get him on the same page. Did find it interesting that Mosely said something about focusing on coaching the 13 guys that wanted to be there. Uncoachable? That never translates well.
  5. 4

Didn’t quit. Suspended by the coaching staff.
  6. 4

At UCF Friday 6pm

Any thoughts on this game? UCF picked to win the AAC over Cincinnati. Cincinnati absolutely destroyed UCLA last night. So if UCF is better than Cincinnati, I think our beloved birds are in trouble. Hopefully the guys that played the last 5 min of regulation and OT against Cleveland State show...
  7. 4

Committed DJ Horne, 6-1 PG, Cary, NC

Thanks ADunk. Hopefully the step up in competition will really help him develope and become more D1 ready.
  8. 4

Committed DJ Horne, 6-1 PG, Cary, NC

Let’s get back on track with DJ as the current recruit. Has anyone found any stats from games this season? I know they have played a couple.
  9. 4

ILL-ANNOY. He was at their game against Nebraska today.
  10. 4

Committed 2018 - Rey Idowu, 6-9/230, PF, Melbourne, FL

Anyone seeing any numbers on Rey? I follow him on twitter, but haven’t seen anything on what the school is doing or how he is playing.
  11. 4

Not playing ball anymore from what I hear. Selling cars in Peoria was the story going around.
Top Bottom