Search results

1. fourthandshort

James Robinson

I think James may be surprising himself a bit and getting prompted by all the love from teammates ... and the press. I'm going to assume he is still the same humble guy.
  2. fourthandshort

Racial slurs used against one of our own

That you think this is fair point of commparison, speaks volumes.
  3. fourthandshort

Racial slurs used against one of our own

If you are in a position of power/advantage (i.e. being "White" in America, or male), it is best to not tell people of color (or women) how to feel about being stereotyped based on these labels people in power find amusing. Justice Ruth Ginsburg just died ... appreciate for one minute what she...
  4. fourthandshort

McKnight, Taylor Enter Transfer Portal

That really sucks about Draka .. dude came out of nowhere to be very good. Best wishes to him !!! Oh what might have been for this defense if we played this fall .. I have little doubt this could have been a solid top 40-50 FBS defense, and likely a top 3 FCS defense, along side fellow MVFC...
  5. fourthandshort

Spring 2021 Schedule Released

You think we need to be 7-1 playing in the MVFC to make playoffs ? How many teams make playoffs ? I did quick google and didn't see anything.
  6. fourthandshort

James Robinson

Side note, on his 2nd TD run from week 3 highlights, I saw him actually get excited and flex his muscles after the run ... I don't think he ever did that at ISU even once. Most times, he did the asian bow thing with a WR or QB Davis. But aside from that, he typically just yawned and jogged off...
  7. fourthandshort

James Robinson

" Through three career games, Robinson has the most yards from scrimmage from an undrafted rookie in NFL history (339) and he's the only undrafted player in league history to record at least 300 scrimmage yards and multiple touchdowns through three career games."
  8. fourthandshort

James Robinson

The Jags RB coach was pushing his team hard to draft him and they still didn't. His combine forty killed his chances .. and now he will teach them a lesson !!!
  9. fourthandshort

James Robinson

another very impressive day for james .. they are really looking for him a lot out of the backfield now. Very impressive .. just wish announcers would refer to James Robinson, undrafted FA out of ILLINOIS STATE more often .. would it kill them ???
  10. fourthandshort

James Robinson

same happened to me .. search youtube "jaguars james robinson" and you can watch
  11. fourthandshort

James Robinson

Obviously he flipped the script in week 2 .. started slow and finished strong .. better overall in week 2. He's really won over their fan base https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=33269 James Oshaughnessy also getting some love .. haven't seen any mention of ISU connection though...
  12. fourthandshort

James Robinson

I wasn't watching or tracking either ... after slow starts, he got 16 carries for 102 yards, plsu 3 catches for 18 yards. Oshaughnessy had 4 catches for 40 yards ... great day for our Redbirds !! They lost by 3 but gave Titans a great game.
  13. fourthandshort

Are you ready for some football?

40 in early March just feels much warmer than 40 in early November ... ive been in Chicago area all my life.
  14. fourthandshort

James Robinson

Good point ... tanking was probably wrong way to put it. Going young and willing to take some losses if needed.
  15. fourthandshort

Hah, I was not at USD, but I was at 2017 NDSU driving rain turned sleet turned snow game and stuck it out .. to the bitter end.
  16. fourthandshort

Redbird Rising Campaign is now at 180m ... 30m over its target. Maybe Larry will make good on his publicly released video commitment that an IPF was the #1 priority for athletics.
  17. fourthandshort

James Robinson

We're just very good at finding and developing HS RBs, then having it all come together in our run game. If I had to score our ability to above at RB vs QB ... I would give us a 9 or 10 at RB and maybe a 4 or 5 at QB. Spack's staff saw his ability and turned him into a D-I RB, who could have...
  18. fourthandshort

Your point being ?????
  19. fourthandshort

How much would you spend to watch Missouri St. vs Oklahoma on pay per view?

you got the 600k end of score right, but the other guys had 46 ... but 31 after in 1st quarter, so Im assuming it could have been much worse.
  20. fourthandshort

James Robinson

I watched a 10 min highlight reel of the game (so I didn't see the whole game), but it did show several pass play highlights ... and we knew this already, but he pass blocked really well on those highlight plays .. completely helld his ground and did his job. We'll see about pass catching, that...
Top Bottom