Search results

1. A

Pantagraph

ISU needs to go back to the future. Want a DJ and piped in music, go to a professional sports team. Want a true honest college experience, fire up the band and bring back the tubas. Not going to see that at the bulls game. Fill halftime with student and possibly alumni introductions. People...
  2. A

Southern Illinois - 01/29/2023 - 2:00 PM - ESPN+

YES, FINALLY, THANK YOU
  3. A

at Bradley - 01/25/2023 - 7:00 PM - MVC TV (BSIN/BSKC/BSMW/BSS/BSSE/NBCSCH)

We are just not good enough to break down the opposition with one on one dribbling. Team ball needed, too much just trying to be the hero. Not a knock on the players, ISU ran it as hard as they could. 20 plus turn overs, shot clock violations, some of this has to be on our playing style and...
  4. A

at Southern Illinois - 01/14/2023 - 7:00 PM - ESPN3

Miss two free throws that could bring it to down 6. Now a 12 point deficit. Been a few really good stretches but need to still cut down on turnovers and be more consistent. Looks like effort is there and that is probably all we can ask.
  5. A

FCS Playoffs

Of course on the other side of the scales, the average large city college football fan probably could not find the Dakotas on a map.
  6. A

FCS Playoffs

Half time was just about all minor league for pro football also. I guess they believe everyone from the Dakotas are in Frisco.
  7. A

at Evansville - 01/07/2023 - 1:00 PM - ESPN+

Shot clock violation just after a 3 point pull up driving down the floor. I just don’t get the thought process.
  8. A

at Evansville - 01/07/2023 - 1:00 PM - ESPN+

Just don’t understand it. You are 6’10” tall heave up a three pointer, do not follow your shot for an easy rebound, but just retreat up the floor? Why???
  9. A

Northern Iowa - 12/31/2022 - 2:00 PM - Marquee

Probably upset a few here, but…… If one looks at the “former” Redbirds thread, nobody really burning it up Doug COllins style either. Now will ISU ever have another Doug COllins? That is probably not happening in all of college basketball now. But, I think I speak for many when we would be...
  10. A

He is retired enjoying life and helping his son as an assistant coach during high school football season
  11. A

He worked for me for eleven plus years. His favorite saying was “if we cannot do the little things right, how do you expect to do the big things”
  12. A

This is not in anyway a knock on the current ISU roster, but sometimes you got the great talent and other times your talent is not the best in the league. Some years getting the most out of what one has is all we should expect. I have a good friend who has coached at different times high school...
  13. A

Real question is who is clamoring to come here???
  14. A

at Illinois-Chicago - 12/28/2022 - 7:00 PM - ESPN+

Unfortunately this is redbird basketball. About 250-285 best program in the nation? Not what or where we thought we would be back in the 1980’s glory days. We can blame the portal, previous coach, etc., etc., but this is where we are and how do we move at least a little bit forward? Maybe we get...
  15. A

Southern Illinois-Edwardsville - 12/10/2022 - 3:00 PM - Marquee

What a game what a game what a game. The “last” game is now a win.
  16. A

Southern Illinois-Edwardsville - 12/10/2022 - 3:00 PM - Marquee

No matter how this turns out, this has been a very good game in a very good setting. Even some controversy with a Barone. Go Birds
  17. A

FCS Playoffs

Once again 2 of the last 4 are from the MVFC. Year in year out lots of these “playoff” teams would be middle of the pack in the MVFC.
  18. A

FCS Playoffs

NDSU taking care of business. Appreciate Stamford trying hard but welcome to MVFC.
Top Bottom