Search results

1. TIMMY

Recruiting needs - offense

Well said, gentlemen. The key to winning football games is the Oline and Dline. If you don't win those battles it doesn't matter what you do. Pile on the linemen and everyone else gets better. I've had Triple S kids run for 1000 yards behind a great offensive line, (Triple S = Small, Slow and...
  2. TIMMY

FIRE BROCK SPACK

You are so right. It's easy for us (myself included) to bitch and moan. But when you're actually a part of it, busting your ass every day it sure does matter. "The poorest way to face life is to face it with a sneer." Thanks, TR. I think I'm over myself.
  3. TIMMY

FIRE BROCK SPACK

Talk to Quinn!
  4. TIMMY

FIRE BROCK SPACK

There's some basic football stuff bugging the hell out of me. Chart the NDSU offense. They go under center. They go spread. They go Wildcat. You've gotta prepare for that stuff They go 10, 11, 12, 22, 21. They go 31 and run stinking power I for crying out loud, You have to prepare for that...
  5. TIMMY

FIRE BROCK SPACK

How many plays did we run out of something other than 11 personnel? 🤔
  6. TIMMY

FIRE BROCK SPACK

Well, I'm coming around. Geez, I hate to say it for personal reasons. But as I just texted to another board member. WIU sucks ass. That game was embarrassing. I don't care how beat up we are. I've coached a few games in my life and I don't like what I saw this year and this week.....Awful.
  7. TIMMY

Western Finale

Merciful heaven the game cut out!!!!
  8. TIMMY

Western Finale

This morning I got up and made a cup of coffee like I always do. Only did one thing wrong. I forgot a cup. 16oz all over the counter. I had left a kitchen towel on the counter. It soaked up every drop! Birds 32 Necks 14.
  9. TIMMY

Committed Ty Pence, 6-4/180, SG, St. Joseph, IL

On the FBS level, a basketball/football player counts against football. I can't find anything that says anything different for FCS. But, football is an equivalency sport at the FCS level, not a full scholarship sport. So I'm thinking at the FCS level the scholarship must count against...
  10. TIMMY

Former Redbirds...

shot 1-7 5 points 1 board 23 minutes off the bench
  11. TIMMY

Campus construction: What’s new and what’s to come?

The bubble is attached to the foundation. That way when the wind blows the bubble doesn't go bye-bye.
  12. TIMMY

FIRE BROCK SPACK

Jeff Thorne would be a brilliant hire if and when Brock decides it's time to go fishing. He was 46-4 at North Central and is now the OC at Western Michigan. He's a QB guru. Great football family. Tons of ties to Illinois high school football coaches. Everyone loves the guy.
  13. TIMMY

FIRE BROCK SPACK

Hire T-zaK away from YSU.
  14. TIMMY

Indy Classic

Yes. And if the forecast is decent I'll meet up with my daughter down there. Love Indy/Broad Ripple!
  15. TIMMY

Bus Trip

Do we need to bring our own beta max tapes or will you be providing entertainment?
  16. TIMMY

Youngstown St.

I thought the kid QB did a good job sliding. Better than Justin Fields I can tell you that. Injuries are going to happen. You can't baby him. You gotta win the game. And the time to be conservative was on YSU's last drive. You are up 4. Sit back in cover 4. Drop your LB's. Drop your Mike like...
  17. TIMMY

Indy Classic

Ahh, Illinois! Well, let me tell you. The lower bowl on the side for Wisconsin goes for a paltry $395. Sounds cheaper than $400, doesn't it? So if you're a cheapskate you may want to sit under the basket for a mere $195. If you have good eyeballs and don't get nosebleeds you can go upstairs and...
  18. TIMMY

Youngstown St.

Agree. 4 shell and drop 8. Let the clock tick while he stands back there and can't find anybody. A field goal did them no good. UR on the money.
  19. TIMMY

Youngstown St.

It's tough to see the EMLOS crash and the QB not pull. The few he did, did it ever not work?
  20. TIMMY

Youngstown St.

Yes, they could have been called gives. I would guess that they were. If not he needs to be more selfish. Brennan should be pissed. I would be.
Top Bottom