Search results

1. isuquinndog

SEP 30 - Wanna set a National Attendance Record?

Reminder that this is tonight! Help ISU set a SCHOOL attendance record!
  2. isuquinndog

Dark Mode

I mean if you are already on the RBF home page it just requires reading. :P
  3. isuquinndog

BirdFans4Ever Podcast

Also he tells some great stories about Anthony Slack.
  4. isuquinndog

Dark Mode

All sports this weekend are going with black unis. Football, Volleyball (trying to break ISU attendance record) and soccer.
  5. isuquinndog

Dark Mode

The ISU twitter feed is on the message board home page on the right hand side!
  6. isuquinndog

Former Redbirds...

7. isuquinndog

ISU Enrollment

How is FBS helping any of those schools right now financially? Or enrollment wise?
  8. isuquinndog

OT: Former Players

JR is the easiest any time touchdown scorer prop bet in the NFL right now.
  9. isuquinndog

ESPN+: Help out RBF!

Hey every one, since we are getting closer to the season some of you might be looking to add ESPN+ subscriptions in order to watch the Birds. If you do, you can really help me out by just clicking the ESPN+ banner ad at the top of most of the pages. It's the same sign up, same price, just gives...
  10. isuquinndog

'22-'23 Full Schedule

Subscribe through the banner ad above and you help the site :D
  11. isuquinndog

ISU Enrollment

This was from the DeKalb news paper in February of 2020.
  12. isuquinndog

'22-'23 Full Schedule

I give him a break on assignments. The Pantagraph has two sports reporters. Jim and Randy. They have to cover every thing, or as much as they can. So him covering golf or whatever, that's fine. He has to do that. But he was in STL for the media day. And we get tweets and articles about almost...
  13. isuquinndog

News from Future Opponents

They are in SE missouri. I rest my case. :P
  14. isuquinndog

Newsletter

Well, that was short lived. The company that I use for these is stopping their services in November so I have shut it off. Sorry every one.
  15. isuquinndog

But Northwestern is one word....so why would it NW? Should it be one word? Well that is a different question. But they make it one word so NU makes sense. St. Louis isn't SU, it's SLU. Three words = three letters. Maybe I'm old and crazy though.
  16. isuquinndog

Interview with Coach Yak

You can also look at Benson's media day article for some good info on Yak. On ISU? Well not so much. But good stuff on Yak.
  17. isuquinndog

Walk-On Tryouts

Not really a try out, but Muller took kids from campus. https://www.videtteonline.com/sports/isu-mens-basketball-adds-walk-on-for-2017-18-season/article_bb5d4904-be6f-11e7-9695-d32c5b955608.html
  18. isuquinndog

NU is Northwestern University, no?
  19. isuquinndog

SEP 30 - Wanna set a National Attendance Record?

Yeah I don't know what Danny Bugg is talking about but like MadBird said, the record is in the tens of thousands. If someone wants to make a thread about this game in basketball or football, go for it. I won't remove it.
Top Bottom