Search results

1. fourthandshort

News from Future Opponents

They should 100% sell .. this franchise is in desperate need a full overhaul at the top. Grass isn't always greener, but we've underachieved and let down the fans way too much over the decades. And Halas/McCaskey should only move to Arlington Hts if they are getting very strong OUTSIDE advice...
  2. fourthandshort

New Helmets

Getting some props on AGS from couple Bison fans after i posted our new Helmets and Dark video there MFVC Pick Em - Week 5, Fall 2022 - Page 3
  3. fourthandshort

Dark Mode

Getting some props on AGS from couple Bison fans after i posted it there MFVC Pick Em - Week 5, Fall 2022 - Page 3
  4. fourthandshort

SIU 10/1

Going to be beautiful day Saturday for Family day against SIU ... 74 for high, sunny, a little breezy though settling some in evening. 6:30 kickoff under the lights with 6:38 sunset. Hoping students turn out early and get Hancock rocking !!! We're 2-1 like we all thought at this point .. got...
  5. fourthandshort

Good point and very smart for them. Interesting how Kansas only had to pay 135k to buy out of 500k .. does this sound normal ? https://siusalukis.com/news/2022/9/27/football-adds-byu-to-2024-schedule.aspx The game at BYU replaces a previously scheduled game at Kansas on the same day. SIU was...
  6. fourthandshort

Yeesh, well if that aint a little b-tch move, I don't know what it is .. pay to get out of SIU, and then pay Lindenwood .. fresh out of D-II in 2021 ?? Have to wonder if it was in works already, or becauseSIU just beat Northwestern (aka NNW U ;) ) .. probs in works, but still a bad look.
  7. fourthandshort

Dark Mode

Virginia .. you know me ... normally, I would gladly offer some advice on any topic, even stuff I know nothing about. And I certainly consider myself to be very social and love to network. but to be honest, Ive never twitted .. so I'm not sure I would be able to help much here. Is bye week over...
  8. fourthandshort

New Helmets

9. fourthandshort

OT: Former Players

so great to see him back and apparently at full strength. Good thing Urban Meyer "rested" him so much last year !!! :rolleyes:
  10. fourthandshort

SIU 10/1

This is a big one, as in a winnable tough game early in season. We have 2 less winnable games over next month (NDSU and SDSU). UNI isn't looking as formidable as my AGS UNI source Clenz had thought .. though they just squashed WIU badly. We got a bye week to heel up. Plus got an extra week to...
  11. fourthandshort

New Helmets

well sh-t, that was a nice little Redbird promo and very sharp looking uni's !!!
  12. fourthandshort

;)
  13. fourthandshort

This is a perfect bye week debate, so I will dig a deeper hole. So in 2019, you will recall we beat .. correction .. beat the crap out of ... Southeast Missouri State .. aka, SEMO. I again, rest my case !!!
  14. fourthandshort

I rest my case. But frankly, they are more North-Northwest than they are Northwest. So I may change my acronym to NNW from now on. 🤪
  15. fourthandshort

Any news on W Wright?

Looks like good news, hopefully he is at least part time by MVFC opener against SIU. That said, don't want to lose him for season by bringing him back to fast. Ive had high hopes for Nigel White as a strong role player out of hybrid back/slot, but just not seeing it yet. Similar for Phaleak...
  16. fourthandshort

I do recall this team .. I was more thinking recent/Fitz history. But yes Gary Barnett put together a great program. Stunning that he did this at NW.
  17. fourthandshort

EIU Mid-America Classic

Did their QB really throw it to a lineman ? As the primary option ?
  18. fourthandshort

ISU Enrollment

our financial stability, while frustratingly conservative towards football, is why all our sports are well funded and successful for most part. I think we have gotten the MVC All Sports performance award at least 2 years straight now. All things considered, I'm glad they take care of all sports...
  19. fourthandshort

Its a Redbird fan forum .. I'm a fan, so I post. But we beat Northwestern during midst of their best 2 football seasons .. 2015 and 2016. But as big a win as that was, we lost 4 straight and snuck into playoffs. That was a pretty good team, just inconsistent. And yes, I was also inferring while...
Top Bottom