Search results

1. C

MVC Champions - Women's Tennis

Congratulations to the Women's Tennis team on winning the Missouri Valley.
  2. C

MVC Tournament Champions

I thought this deserved it's own thread. Congratulations to the Women's volleyball team on back to back championships. Brackets come out today and all games will be in Omaha starting April 14th. Birds dominated in set 1 and 2 on Saturday. Loyola battled back, as they had done all weekend, to...
  3. C

Volleyball Champs!

The Redbirds have another championship to celebrate. The volleyball team won both of their games this weekend to clinch the Valley Championship. They will be the 1 seed and play at 11 am this Thursday at Redbird Arena.
  4. C

MVC Volleyball Tournament

Fans will be allowed in Redbird Arena for the conference tournament next Thursday-Saturday. Tickets are on sale through goredbirds as of this morning.
  5. C

MVC All Conference Teams

Congratulations to all the ladies that made All conference teams today. JuJu Redmond All-MVC First Team Mary Crompton All-MVC honorable mention Terrion Moore all-defensive team Deanna Wilson and Terrion Moore all-newcomer team Also, the MVC Scholar Athlete Honors teams were announced...
  6. C

Play4Kay Game

The annual Play4Kay Game is this Sunday at Redbird Arena. For those that don't know this is an annual fundraiser that helps raise money for the Kay Yow Cancer Fund (https://kayyow.com/). If you are wanting to make a donation to the Kay Yow Cancer fund, ISU's main donation page can be found at...
  7. C

2-0 in conference

The women went 2-0 this weekend to start out conference play. Friday night they beat Indiana State with a great team effort. Today they dominated Evansville. Their first real conference test will be this Friday night at Bradley. If you haven't been to a game yet I highly suggest getting out to...
  8. C

#14 U of I at Redbird Arena

For all of those that say they want to see U of I at Redbird Arena tonight is your night. An actual ranked Illini team will be coming to Redbird to compete in the Redbird Classic this weekend. Tonight at 7 pm you can come on out to Redbird Arena, check out the new seating in the lower bowl, see...
  9. C

MVC First team

Congratulations to Simone Goods and TeTe Magget on both being named to the all conference first team. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  10. C

4 seed

Women had a big win today against UNI to secure the 4th seed. It looks like they will play Bradley on Friday in the 4/5 game. Coach G. has done an amazing job getting this program back in the top half of the conference. The future is bright. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  11. C

Senior Day

Nice to see the 4 seniors leave Redbird Arena with a win. Katrina Beck has been on fire the last two games. Hope she keeps it up the next few weeks. Every single player on the team scored today. They have two conference games left before the tournament and could end up 3rd, 4th, or 5th. Really...
  12. C

vs. Loyola

The women's team takes on Loyola at home tonight at 7:30 pm. The Birds are tied for fourth with Bradley. There will most likely be some of the 3A and 4A girls basketball teams that are playing for state this weekend at the game tonight. It would be nice to have an exciting atmosphere for these...
  13. C

At Missouri State

The women just had one of the biggest wins in recent seasons by taking down 1st place Missouri State. The Bears had not lost a conference game this season. This program is pointing up & these ladies are really fun to watch & cheer for. Simone had a nice block at the end of the game & the team...
  14. C

Gymnastics

Just a heads up for anyone looking for something to do tonight, ISU Gymnastics has a meet at 7 pm in Horton tonight. Free to all. Come on out and support these Redbirds!
  15. C

Redbird sports night

Last night was a great night for ISU athletics. The swimming & diving team beat Evansville 172-77. This was the first time I ever attended a swimming & diving meet and it was a lot of fun. Free to get into & great student athletes to cheer on. After swimming & diving it was off to gymnastics...
  16. C

Pack the Arena

The women's annual pack the arena game is today at 4 PM. Come out and cheer the ladies on to a victory over Bradley. There is also a dad hat giveaway for students. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  17. C

1st Valley game

First Valley game of the season & the Redbirds come away with a win. Very exciting game that came down to the wire. TeTe sunk 1 free throws to go up 2 & then the defense held the Panthers the last 29 seconds. Was a game of runs for the most part. TeTe played very well & had 29 points. Lexi...
  18. C

Maryville

Another home game, another victory for the women. Simone Goods is very good at basketball. She had a double double today. A little nervous in the second half when she went down but she seemed fine when she came back in. We can't afford to lose her. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  19. C

First road win

Women's basketball had their first road win of the season tonight. I was only able to watch the second half. NKU started to make a comeback but the Birds pulled it out. Nice to see these ladies putting together some wins. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  20. C

vs. Austin Peay

Nice double digit win by the ladies tonight. They held the Governors to 5 points in the 4th quarter. Goods is playing really well right now. It will be nice when Saylor, Crompton, & Talbot are healthy & can give the rest of the team some rest. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Top Bottom