Luke in Portal

Redbird222

I heard he was stepping away from basketball due to injuries. I didn't realize he was entering the portal.

crazzymark

Too bad now we lost one of our scores but we're now we're down what 30 points a game in players?

MadBird

Hard to explain, at least for me, the guy had solid HS numbers at a decent school in St. Louis. Never got the potential unlocked, somehow, someway. He got some decent PT in KSU, but doesn't seem like he really had an impact. It's sort of never too late, but it is as far as college career is concerned, your eligibility eventually runs out (altho these days that could take years and years!!). I hope he settles in someplace he can play and feel good about his contributions. Guy plays hard, hustles, you have to give him his due that way.

And like PurpleRedbird said above, he got recruited over. Sad, at least to some of us, that it happens to good kids. Life in the big city these days.

DoubleDeuce

He was at one of our games this year...saw him taking pics with fans in the concourse.

Hamdonger

Less than ZERO CHANCE this happens. Ridiculous. I realize you're not the author, rollbirds, just messeger. This "rumor" is 🎯bullseye🎯 STUPID.

SgtHulka

Hard to explain, at least for me, the guy had solid HS numbers at a decent school in St. Louis. Never got the potential unlocked, somehow, someway. He got some decent PT in KSU, but doesn't seem like he really had an impact. It's sort of never too late, but it is as far as college career is concerned, your eligibility eventually runs out (altho these days that could take years and years!!). I hope he settles in someplace he can play and feel good about his contributions. Guy plays hard, hustles, you have to give him his due that way.

And like PurpleRedbird said above, he got recruited over. Sad, at least to some of us, that it happens to good kids. Life in the big city these days.
Could be Pedon knew he was jumping and took Boser as his replacement and is waiting to see what the NIL field looks like for bigs after the deadline.

Or it could all be BS. I don’t know

IMG_1418.jpeg

cubird

That is going be one hell of a truck from Heller Ford. Might want to step up to Genesis gv 80 Napleton's, bank and insurance commercials.

Bird Friend

Too bad now we lost one of our scores but we're now we're down what 30 points a game in players?
Mark, my man, you need to pay attention to actual game play and statistics. Luke was not a primary scorer. Yes, he had some great games, but they were few and far between. He was either hot and couldn’t miss . . . or cold and couldn’t hit the ocean when swimming in it. He was mostly the latter, thus only 4 pts/game.

I get your frustration. I do. But let’s complain about the right things . . . with the right examples . . . and taking into account the moves already made.