Malachi is back

Redbird Alum 2004

Glad to have Mal back. A full season without Darius should bode well for him. He bailed us out so many times when he was hot last year. I see a big season coming for him.
This. He definitely meshed better with JK on the floor. You take away that slump he had and he had been a deadeye shooter here for us. Plays great defense and has a silky smooth midrange shot. Him, JK and Boden should cause trouble for opposing teams.

Reggie Redbird

i obviously didnt mean he was a trash person outside of basketball and everyone knows it and they just want to find something to be mad about. ❄️
Did I miss your comments about many players from last year who didn’t perform as well as MP but are returning? If your claim is that you meant a description of MP’s game, what is your description of the games of players who didn’t perform as well as him? No need to share it, but just think about that.

To note, I am happy MP is back for another season. Feel he will have more games like when he was hot versus slumping. With the incoming players, plus JK and MP shooting well, we could see a remarkable 3P% improvement. Once our next signing is announced, hopefully we switch to focusing on a post or two.

This is not specific to MP, but I’m not sure about the big to-do about players announcing now every year if they are back or not. That is odd to me, but to each their own. I guess Pedon could make tweets saying we’re choosing to re-up with a particular player for the next year, but that would seem silly.

Last edited:

jwa123

i obviously didnt mean he was a trash person outside of basketball and everyone knows it and they just want to find something to be mad about. ❄️
Tact goes a long ways. By the way I’m not mad nor was I when I read your tasteless comment.

cpacmel

Why would you say this? Sorry you dislike his basketball skills. I like the kid, great attitude, hard worker, good representative when he wears the ISU uniform. Hate to tell ya, he represents ISU better than you do. Sorry man.
Thank you isutaz! Since I read his comments, I've been trying to come up with the right words to respond to him and you've done it sooooo much better than I could. And for that I appreciate you and your response very much. (y) (y) (y)

Saying someone is trash or sucks to one of our own is terrible. And I don't want to hear one word about how other boards say so much worse or if we were in a power conf.......blah blah blah. Do better. You would never say as much to the young man's face. So why do it here? Why do it at all???

Top Bottom