Harouna Sissoko

ISU86

No real surprise here.

Thanks for that amazing effort play in the first Return to Horton game!

He was a latter day HCDM prototype - athletic but not necessarily basketball savvy (at leas for the D-I level). Had Dan still been at the helm he may have had more development and opportunities, but he did not appear to be the type of project that HCRP wants to take on.

Wishing him the best. I am sure those SIUE players still seem him on a restless night.

Adunk33

Staff member
In an everchanging world of the Portal and NIL, it's rare to have a kid stay four years. H was here five and was committed to the program, school and community. Sure, the results were not what anyone wanted but he'll be a Bird forever. Damn near singlehandedly avoided devastation in Return to Horton 1. Thanks for being a Redbird, H!

Bird Friend

He was a latter day HCDM prototype - athletic but not necessarily basketball savvy (at leas for the D-I level). Had Dan still been at the helm he may have had more development and opportunities, but he did not appear to be the type of project that HCRP wants to take on.

Wishing him the best. I am sure those SIUE players still seem him on a restless night.
Pretty sure he wasn’t gonna get anymore opportunity had Dan stayed than he got with Ryan. Dan’s developmental success the last few years pretty much insured Sissoko wasn’t going to be developed.

All that said, I really wanted H to succeed here. Seems like a great teammate, a good guy, and had oodles of athleticism. Just seemed the lightbulb never turned on. I wish him all the best wherever he ends up.

dpdoughbird06

In an everchanging world of the Portal and NIL, it's rare to have a kid stay four years. H was here five and was committed to the program, school and community. Sure, the results were not what anyone wanted but he'll be a Bird forever. Damn near singlehandedly avoided devastation in Return to Horton 1. Thanks for being a Redbird, H!
For a program that hasn’t had its One Shining Moment, Harouna definitely had his!

Top Bottom