New Helmets

Adunk33

I like it. I think with the black facemask, it might suggest more black or a black alt jersey. It seems all the teams have a black alt uniform except football.

Virginia Redbird

This is back to the future for me. The Red Helmet with interlocking ISU was the look in the late 70's when I first got here. As you can see the Redbird Mascot outfit has improved considerably. This one was alarming to small children.

View attachment 767
The helmets were solid red with no decals other than some white stars in the early 70s when I arrived on campus. This is a pretty cool looking helmet. Are they keeping the white Reggie helmet and this one or making a switch?

Dmills

I would think these will be worn for homecoming. The theme is celebrating red. I think we might be getting a black jersey too, it sounds like we will get more uniform news soon.

I hope we wear these helmets vs Wisconsin on FS1!

fourthandshort

This is back to the future for me. The Red Helmet with interlocking ISU was the look in the late 70's when I first got here. As you can see the Redbird Mascot outfit has improved considerably. This one was alarming to small children.

View attachment 767
Oh my goodness our Redbird mascot/costume gets most improved ... have to say, that looks awful ... like something a bunch of high schoolers put together for a homecoming parade or something. The expression on the baby's face says it all .. sort of a WTF look.

Virginia Redbird

I like the new look but I have seen a lot of teams with flashy uniforms get their butts kicked. Block, tackle, make good decisions, and don't make mistakes. The uniforms are window-dressing.

fourthandshort

Getting some props on AGS from couple Bison fans after i posted our new Helmets and Dark video there

MFVC Pick Em - Week 5, Fall 2022 - Page 3

1664499144497.png

Top Bottom