Chase Walker commits!

CB2K

Welcome aboard Chase! Glad you are a Redbird!

Love this new addition and like what coach P is building.

DougSutton

Pantagraph already on top of it. He's a big boy! I remember how big of a force Cameron Krutwig was and how much weight he had to lose when he first arrived at Loyola and this kid is much bigger than that.

Bird Friend

Definitely needs to turn some of that weight into muscle and work on conditioning, but I'm looking forward to seeing him progress into a force in the paint.

Redbird222

Another left headed to ISU

Looks like his high schools mascot is a Cardinal.

DePere Redbirds and St Charles Cardinals. I see the new recruiting strategy!!

At the end of the day, this is what we're all about #Brotherhood. Thanks again to the best student section in the state! https://t.co/mLtaDF58SW

DoubleDeuce

Maybe he'll sprout up another 6 inches and grow out of that baby fat. I have a couple nephews who recently graduated from St. Charles... I'll have to see if they have any insight.

DaveBird10

Welcome aboard Chase! When I first saw him I instantly said "WE GOT A COKE MACHINE". This dude will clog the paint and be a force to reckon with. I then watched highlights and thought if he turns some of the fat into muscle especially in his first few years on campus his game could turn into a Cameron Krutwig with the look of big Leroy Watkins.

Congrats Chase and welcome to ISU!

DWRedbird

Pantagraph already on top of it. He's a big boy! I remember how big of a force Cameron Krutwig was and how much weight he had to lose when he first arrived at Loyola and this kid is much bigger than that.

From the limited video I've seen on him, he does remind me of Krutwig a bit. Similar body type and similar footwork, which is what made Krutwig such a pain to deal with.

I'd love to see him develop more post moves, and continue to frame himself down to about 270ish with more muscle he could be a force offensively, and be a pain to deal with.

Yogi

can we use him on the football team too a 2 sport player hehas tight end written all over him

Top Bottom