Josiah Strong Gone

CB2K

Yes, I am another fan of Josiah. I was hoping and really looking forward to him playing another year as a Redbird. He really solves a lot of issues on a team especially as a deep threat. Here's hoping he will return but wish him well in his future pursuits.

Redbird Alum 2004

Always liked Jo. I wish him nothing the best going forward. That young man will make some money playing this game. He was always a team player.

Baltimore Bird

Poindexter comes to town and likely gives a strong verbal. The same day Strong leaves. Both are shooters. I don't believe the timing was coincidental.

Redhawk

I really liked Jo's game and sad to see him leave.

It's hard to figure out what these kids are chasing. Not sure where he will find a better chance to play and prosper than ISU but we shall see.

Best of luck to him!

MadBird

I really liked Jo's game and sad to see him leave.

It's hard to figure out what these kids are chasing. Not sure where he will find a better chance to play and prosper than ISU but we shall see.

Best of luck to him!
I agree with you, but I wonder if some of these twin cities kids will look to St. Thomas, at least for the short run while they are transitioning? Could be some easy PT there for the next couple years.

Adunk33

AMEN! Lone gone are the players who jack up threes after dribble hand-off-ing for 20 seconds. Coach Pedon to restore order within the program by way of Fundamentals and Teamwork.
In fairness to Jo....that is how he was taught to play within the previous regimes "offensive scheme."

I agree that I'm excited for Pedon to have the chance to bring in his own team and hit the ground running. We can do that without talking poorly about previous players that clearly had talent and were in a bad situation.

Top Bottom