Starters/Rotation

SgtHulka

I have no problem “waiting and seeing”. Just seemed odd that the #1 high school player in all of Canada wound up here. Not an everyday occurrence.
Jesus, this board is so f’ing sensitive.
not sure who's being more sensitive here. The guy who made his point, or the guy who made an alternate point in reply. Actually, after typing it out, I'm pretty sure I know. Thanks for hanging around while I worked that out in my head.

CaliRdBrd

not sure who's being more sensitive here. The guy who made his point, or the guy who made an alternate point in reply. Actually, after typing it out, I'm pretty sure I know. Thanks for hanging around while I worked that out in my head.
I fully expected a Jesus Shuttlesworth pic from you.
You’re slacking…

DoubleDeuce

When do practices fire back up? I'm ready for some basketball talk. I 'spose I should be happy with no news...this time of year most basketball news is bad news (injuries, arrests, suspensions).

Bird Friend

Staff member
When do practices fire back up? I'm ready for some basketball talk. I 'spose I should be happy with no news...this time of year most basketball news is bad news (injuries, arrests, suspensions).
There hasn’t been much basketball talk on here for a few years now . . .

ILLST25

I’m at a point where I’m intrigued with the roster we’ve put together despite losing two players to the pac-12. Can’t wait to see what we’ve got but won’t get too far over my skis until then. Not to mention, the top of the conference will be very good, so our chances of exceeding expectations by a large margin is very slim.

Top Bottom