Committed Ty Pence, 6-4/180, SG, St. Joseph, IL

cubird

News Gazette reported that he is taking an unofficial visit to U of I. Apparently, new AC Chester Frazier is his contact. Listed him at 6'6" guard forward.

jbird

News Gazette reported that he is taking an unofficial visit to U of I. Apparently, new AC Chester Frazier is his contact. Listed him at 6'6" guard forward.

Brilliant economic move by the Illini to make Frazier an Assistant. Now, they don't have to pay an additional salary to a team physician.

Dmills

He has season tickets to Illini games. St. Joseph O. plays at Bloomington Central Catholic on February 4th.

Adunk33

Staff member
This one's probably gotten away from the Birds. Holds offers from Wake Forrest, Depaul, Loyola, Butler, Iowa State, Illinois, and then a slew of MMs.

Adunk33

Staff member
I watched Ty play in the SF Classic this year. He got his even though the other teams were keyed in on him and made the all-tournament team.

Adunk33

Staff member
If he’s a big Illini fan and their interest cooled, and his girlfriend goes to ISU….if the Birds hire a certain coach, that could make Normal a desirable location for the kid.

Also, he plays AAU with Ethan Kizer.

Adunk33

Staff member
Pence got shut down in the sectional semi final versus EPG. Six points, all from the free throw line and 0-7 from the field.

Dmills

Has narrowed his focus to Iowa State, Illinois, and Loyola-Chicago

Top Bottom