Preseason MVC Preview

ISU86

you are correct I thought he was gone. No way do I want him to leave just have no faith in Dan.
the person who every day claims the world will end today could eventually be right ... once!

Having said that, this could be speculated about almost any non-P5/BE player. Even players on an American or Mountain West institution would probably like to have interest from an ACC, BE, B10, B12, P12 or SEC school. Outside of maybe a Gonzaga, all others are vulnearble regardless of program success or failure. Not to mention the players get non-officially recruited 24/7/365 until either all of their eligibility is used up or they are perceived to br able to deliver no overall program improvement to another school.

isuquinndog

Administrator
Staff member
Personally, I think it's more of an indication that you think Horne is weak. That he can't handle adversity or losing and will jump at the first pretty college that comes along.

Maybe that's just me.

TBS_20

Personally, I think it's more of an indication that you think Horne is weak. That he can't handle adversity or losing and will jump at the first pretty college that comes along.

Maybe that's just me.
what athlete doesnt want to win? especially one that contributes. doesnt mean theyre weak. means they want to spend their last years of american basketball competing for something.

Top Bottom