If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Here we go again...

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
Buffett
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:37 am

Santa Cason wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:35 am
Buffett wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:57 am
by gosh that Milik is just unlucky with his 10 entries in Mclean court system since he has been here. excuses excuses
Agreed. Bitch and moan all you want about the Normal PD, but he can’t stay out of trouble. Not sure how anyone can defend him at this point.

Trouble follows him. On and off the court.
TRUE DAT

birdballfan
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:14 am
DaveBird10 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm
Humdinger wrote:So first he's a punk who's going to prison someday, and now he got narc'd on??

Lots of scenarios, I admit. But gang, hang on to your jocks. I believe this is probably a pretty light situation but when you collectively compile MY...I think there's a reasonable chance he could be gone. Cause I guarantee you Dietz is in on this conversation.
Well he got suspended by the University not by Muller so this is different from his other previous problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Incorrect. He is suspended from basketball. He was in class yesterday, and went home to Zion last night. Maybe this will be like when Paris had to go home what his sophomore or jr year? His mom talked sense into him. This will be Miliks third (?) time having this talk with his mom.
Did he drive??? :auto-car: :law-policered:

TIMMY
Junior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:21 pm

birdballfan wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:08 pm
Adunk33 wrote:
DaveBird10 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:19 pm
Well he got suspended by the University not by Muller so this is different from his other previous problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Incorrect. He is suspended from basketball. He was in class yesterday, and went home to Zion last night. Maybe this will be like when Paris had to go home what his sophomore or jr year? His mom talked sense into him. This will be Miliks third (?) time having this talk with his mom.
Did he drive??? :auto-car: :law-policered:
What would stop him??? :auto-swerve:

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Did the victim maintain defensive position while taking the charge?

Joe_Y
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:00 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Maybe this will be like when Paris had to go home what his sophomore or jr year? His mom talked sense into him.
Nah, that's when Muller made him break up with his girlfriend.

WeLoveTheBirds
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:58 pm

So here is the story I have been told by somebody who has close ties with the program.
Milik got a call from a fellow teammate at home that night really late and asked him to drive over and pick up 2 people visiting the university athletic department (recruits from a different sport I have been told). They were staying at the Marriott in uptown. They were completely smashed and Milik was taking them to the hotel (he was not drunk). Milik was actually trying to be a good guy and make sure everyone was safe.
He was driving by a party bus that was letting people off at an apartment complex and a college girl stumbled into the road and barely hit her arm on the car, possibly just the mirror. The girl, that was hit, refused to get any medical treatment and was fine other than a scratch. (probably from falling over drunk if I had to guess). For some reason the two individuals visiting called the cops two days later.
(why the two called... I don't have that info)

Retire 12
Sophomore

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Is his license currently suspended?

Humdinger
Senior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:21 pm

WeLoveTheBirds wrote:
So here is the story I have been told by somebody who has close ties with the program.
Milik got a call from a fellow teammate at home that night really late and asked him to drive over and pick up 2 people visiting the university athletic department (recruits from a different sport I have been told). They were staying at the Marriott in uptown. They were completely smashed and Milik was taking them to the hotel (he was not drunk). Milik was actually trying to be a good guy and make sure everyone was safe.
He was driving by a party bus that was letting people off at an apartment complex and a college girl stumbled into the road and barely hit her arm on the car, possibly just the mirror. The girl, that was hit, refused to get any medical treatment and was fine other than a scratch. (probably from falling over drunk if I had to guess). For some reason the two individuals visiting called the cops two days later.

Story sounds great and believable (really, it does) until you get to the big curve in the road regarding the two paasengers calling the cops.

Humdinger
Senior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Maybe Loyola paid the two prospective Redbird athletes to set Milik up. WAIT!! I'll bet it was Sister Jean!!!

KingO
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:26 pm

That makes sense but doesn’t address that they stated this was administratively closed until the witnesses called it in. Unless the girl initially told milik she was fine, they leave and she calls it in after 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

birdballfan
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Humdinger wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:21 pm
WeLoveTheBirds wrote:

Story sounds great and believable (really, it does) until you get to the big curve in the road regarding the two paasengers calling the cops.
After sobering up they may have decided they did not want to be accomplices in a possible hit & run???? Who knows until you talk to them, MY and the girl who was hit. And what right does a party bus have being out that late?!?!?!? :lol:

Adunk33
Senior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:46 pm

So he had impromptu access to a party bus? From my experience, when a party bus is rented they don't make you provide your own driver.

Wild story.

RedbirdSoxFan
Junior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:49 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
So he had impromptu access to a party bus? From my experience, when a party bus is rented they don't make you provide your own driver.

Wild story.
Milik was not driving the party bus.

birdballfan
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Adunk33 wrote:

Wild story.
[/quotebe "He was driving by a party bus that was letting people off at an apartment complex and a college girl stumbled into the road and barely hit her arm on the car, possibly just the mirror." Glad you won't be defending him!!

Adunk33
Senior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 pm

birdballfan wrote:
Adunk33 wrote:

Wild story.
[/quotebe "He was driving by a party bus that was letting people off at an apartment complex and a college girl stumbled into the road and barely hit her arm on the car, possibly just the mirror." Glad you won't be defending him!!
:lol: Totally misread that. My bad ya'll.

birdballfan
Freshman

Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:29 pm
birdballfan wrote:
Adunk33 wrote:

Wild story.
:lol: Totally misread that. My bad ya'll.
:text-+1: :D

Humdinger
Senior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:54 pm

We could certainly start a rumor that Milik does drive a party bus.

Retire 12
Sophomore

Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:56 pm

So I'll ask again. Was his license suspended while he was driving this time?

Metamoron
Sophomore

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Well that is the type of story I would tell.

Questions-
1. Why did other sport athletes get ahold of someone who got ahold of Milik? Maybe some high school connection?

2. Do visiting athletes stay at Marriott? Thought they normally stayed on campus with current athletes.

3. Why after all of his driving issues does the go between call Milik and not some other friend of his on campus?

4. If that was the case, and if Milik had his license, would the punishment have been this harsh?

Sorry, not sure I buy it.

Humdinger
Senior

Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 pm

Retire 12 wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:56 pm
So I'll ask again. Was his license suspended while he was driving this time?

I don't believe his license was suspended at the time of his arrest.

• Information