If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Kevin Glenn 2018 EE

The place to talk Redbird Football

Moderator: Football Moderators

Post Reply

User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 am

This is amazing. Good for Kevin. Obviously will easily make the CFL Hall of Fame as he passed 50k yards passing as well. I even saw one tweet where there is an expansion team coming to the CFL in 2020 and they should draft him before he retires.
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

DannyCooksey
Sophomore
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Wed May 30, 2018 11:48 am

Congrats to Kevin

amazing career.

fdbird83
Freshman
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:22 am

Wed May 30, 2018 3:04 pm

isuquinndog wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 am
This is amazing. Good for Kevin. Obviously will easily make the CFL Hall of Fame as he passed 50k yards passing as well. I even saw one tweet where there is an expansion team coming to the CFL in 2020 and they should draft him before he retires.

Do you remember what city they were expanding to?

User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Wed May 30, 2018 4:10 pm

fdbird83 wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 3:04 pm
isuquinndog wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 am
This is amazing. Good for Kevin. Obviously will easily make the CFL Hall of Fame as he passed 50k yards passing as well. I even saw one tweet where there is an expansion team coming to the CFL in 2020 and they should draft him before he retires.

Do you remember what city they were expanding to?
I don't know because it's not a city name.

LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

User avatar
isuquinndog
Site Admin
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:24 pm
Location: Normal, IL
Contact:

Wed May 30, 2018 4:11 pm

And now I'm realizing that he was joking. The Atlantic Schooners were an expansion team from the 70s that never happened.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_Schooners
LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

User avatar
TIMMY
Junior
Posts: 528
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Wed May 30, 2018 7:44 pm

The CFL is looking at adding a franchise to get to 10 teams. There's a push to call them the schooners and use their logo.
Image

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 am

TIMMY wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:44 pm
The CFL is looking at adding a franchise to get to 10 teams. There's a push to call them the schooners and use their logo.
I'd be a fan. Would their logo be an Onion ring, or a tenderloin the size of your head?

User avatar
TIMMY
Junior
Posts: 528
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:28 pm
Location: 1050 W Addison

Thu May 31, 2018 10:20 am

Adunk33 wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 9:39 am
TIMMY wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 7:44 pm
The CFL is looking at adding a franchise to get to 10 teams. There's a push to call them the schooners and use their logo.
I'd be a fan. Would their logo be an Onion ring, or a tenderloin the size of your head?
Catfish ;)
Image

Redbird74
Freshman
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Thu May 31, 2018 11:42 pm

Atlantic team would most likely be in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Currently furthest east team is Montreal Allouettes. The Maritimes are big football fans, but have no team locally. University football (as they call it here) is very popular out east.

fdbird83
Freshman
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:22 am

Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 pm

You might not see Kevin in action this Thursday, but his team, EE, is playing on ESPN2 at 7:30. This is the start of the regular season.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: 10kinmidwest and 6 guests