If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Bengals take Davontae!!

The place to talk Redbird Football

Moderator: Football Moderators

Post Reply
MadBird
Sophomore
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: Madison, Wisconsin

Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:28 pm

I guess we're in sixth round now. Good for him.

Maybe still fifth, I've lost track.

DannyCooksey
Sophomore
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:32 pm

5th round.

Awesome!!!! Congrats to Davontae!!!! Another NFL Redbird

fourthandshort
Senior
Posts: 1392
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Niceeeeee !!!

Good for Davontae ... way to represent Redbird Nation.

I won't be surprised if he winds up at Safety after putting some time in at special teams.

p.s. we seriously might want to re-evaluate our cover techniques
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!

Morans14
Freshman
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:57 pm

This Bengals fan is stoked!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bb fan
Junior
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 am

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:11 pm

WOW! That worked out great for Morans14 :)

Good luck Davonte.

fourthandshort
Senior
Posts: 1392
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm

quinn .. can you fix thread title to spell Davontae's name right ??
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!

Morans14
Freshman
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:42 pm

bb fan wrote:WOW! That worked out great for Morans14 :)

Good luck Davonte.
I will definitely get a jersey


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Virginia Redbird
Sophomore
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 pm
Location: Chesapeake, Virginia

Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:53 am

Best of luck with the Bengals!
“When you have great players, playing great, well that’s great football!”
John Madden

MadBird
Sophomore
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: Madison, Wisconsin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:01 am

fourthandshort wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm
quinn .. can you fix thread title to spell Davontae's name right ??
Thanks, was in a hurry to get a scoop!!! ;) :oops:

fourthandshort
Senior
Posts: 1392
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:08 am

MadBird wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:01 am
fourthandshort wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm
quinn .. can you fix thread title to spell Davontae's name right ??
Thanks, was in a hurry to get a scoop!!! ;) :oops:
dude .. I am quite sure I lead this forum in edited/corrected posts from hurrying thru posts !
Redbird Nation Rising ... Fans and donors need to get on board !!

JHBird
Junior
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:31 am

fourthandshort wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:47 pm
Niceeeeee !!!

Good for Davontae ... way to represent Redbird Nation.

I won't be surprised if he winds up at Safety after putting some time in at special teams.

p.s. we seriously might want to re-evaluate our cover techniques
I agree. Safety would be where I would target him. He really likes to play the run, and whacks people too. Glad he got drafted.

MadBird
Sophomore
Posts: 391
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 pm
Location: Madison, Wisconsin

Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:21 pm

Bengals took a CB in the 7th round, from W.Michigan. Davontae's versatility may come in handy.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests