If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Arch Madness Update

The place to talk Redbird Men's Basketball
User avatar
Bird Friend
Senior
Posts: 1428
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Just got mine from a scalper. 101, row Z, seats 48-50. Are those good?
Image

ISU FAN 1
Senior
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:26 am

Bird Friend wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm
Just got mine from a scalper. 101, row Z, seats 48-50. Are those good?
You have gone off the reservation with your insensitivity.


bb fan
Junior
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:44 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:10 am

:)

IHateWSU
Freshman
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 am

If my figuring is correct, I think we stay out of Thursday night if this happens this week (no matter how we do):

Tonight: UNI over Evansville
Tomorrow: Drake over Indiana St.

Saturday: SIU over Indiana St.
Sunday: Loyola over Evansville

dpdoughbird06
Freshman
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm
101 P seats 3-6. I plan to stand until I get poked in the back and told to sit down :lol:
I'm seven rows back (Row W), directly behind you. How quickly would you like to get nailed with an illicitly smuggled Reggie Zone to the back of the head?

If morans14 has taught me anything, it's when your first hair turns blue that means it's time to settle into your chair for a nice orderly game and complain about those darn kids getting loud and blocking your view.

Morans14
Freshman
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:47 am

dpdoughbird06 wrote:
Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm
101 P seats 3-6. I plan to stand until I get poked in the back and told to sit down :lol:
I'm seven rows back (Row W), directly behind you. How quickly would you like to get nailed with an illicitly smuggled Reggie Zone to the back of the head?

If morans14 has taught me anything, it's when your first hair turns blue that means it's time to settle into your chair for a nice orderly game and complain about those darn kids getting loud and blocking your view.
If you're smuggling zones, I'll take a cheese one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1441
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:53 am

Morans14 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:47 am
dpdoughbird06 wrote:
Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm
101 P seats 3-6. I plan to stand until I get poked in the back and told to sit down :lol:
I'm seven rows back (Row W), directly behind you. How quickly would you like to get nailed with an illicitly smuggled Reggie Zone to the back of the head?

If morans14 has taught me anything, it's when your first hair turns blue that means it's time to settle into your chair for a nice orderly game and complain about those darn kids getting loud and blocking your view.
If you're smuggling zones, I'll take a cheese one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm more of a BBQ chicken d-lux guy, myself. I look forward to obstructing your view!

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 am

Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm
101 P seats 3-6. I plan to stand until I get poked in the back and told to sit down :lol:
Sorry, bro...you're next to my band of idiots. Drunk, bald and loud.

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:11 am

Redbird Alum 2004 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:55 pm
Got the Tix today. Section 101 row T seats 5 and 6. Anyone else get theirs?
You're a a couple rows further away from us this year...you must have upped your donation!

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1441
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:33 am

DoubleDeuce wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 am
Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm
101 P seats 3-6. I plan to stand until I get poked in the back and told to sit down :lol:
Sorry, bro...you're next to my band of idiots. Drunk, bald and loud.
I look forward to obstructing DpDoughBird's view with you! P.s. I'll be the guy in the jersey of the best shooter that has ever graced ISU.

User avatar
Redbird28
Sophomore
Posts: 200
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:39 am

Adunk33 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:53 am
Morans14 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:47 am
dpdoughbird06 wrote:
I'm seven rows back (Row W), directly behind you. How quickly would you like to get nailed with an illicitly smuggled Reggie Zone to the back of the head?

If morans14 has taught me anything, it's when your first hair turns blue that means it's time to settle into your chair for a nice orderly game and complain about those darn kids getting loud and blocking your view.
If you're smuggling zones, I'll take a cheese one.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm more of a BBQ chicken d-lux guy, myself. I look forward to obstructing your view!
Way to support the Weisbecker Fund by not purchasing the Frisco Zone, jerks.
Feel free to follow me @RPKraemer on the Twitter Machine. Always up for talking Redbird Hoops and Football. Go Birds!

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:58 am

Adunk33 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:33 am

I look forward to obstructing DpDoughBird's view with you! P.s. I'll be the guy in the jersey of the best shooter that has ever graced ISU.
I'm not 7 rows tall, but maybe maybe we can form a pyramid.

Rollbirds5
Freshman
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:45 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:06 am

Adunk33 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:33 am
DoubleDeuce wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:03 am
Adunk33 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:05 pm
101 P seats 3-6. I plan to stand until I get poked in the back and told to sit down :lol:
Sorry, bro...you're next to my band of idiots. Drunk, bald and loud.
I look forward to obstructing DpDoughBird's view with you! P.s. I'll be the guy in the jersey of the best shooter that has ever graced ISU.
When did they start selling Matt Hein jerseys?
Twitter: @Amason005

DoubleDeuce
Sophomore
Posts: 294
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 am

I'm fairly certain he's referencing Justin McCloud.

ReconsCouch
Freshman
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 am

You're all wrong.. It's Justin Clark. Did you steal it from the kid I gave mine to in STL back in like 2010?

Fun story.. my wife once almost killed Justin Clark because he let our dog out of our campus house during a "get together" senior year. Good times.. Even I felt bad for the verbal abuse he was taking.

Buffett
Freshman
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:15 am

State Farm employee deal 120.00 a ticket for the tourney about 55
.00 cheaper need butts in the seats

Adunk33
Senior
Posts: 1441
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:08 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 am

ReconsCouch wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 am
You're all wrong.. It's Justin Clark. Did you steal it from the kid I gave mine to in STL back in like 2010?

Fun story.. my wife once almost killed Justin Clark because he let our dog out of our campus house during a "get together" senior year. Good times.. Even I felt bad for the verbal abuse he was taking.
I got it back when they would do those cool auctions on Goredbirds.com I wish they would do them again! Depending on how many games the birds win, a pair of other obscure Redbird jerseys may make an appearance.

Another (not as fun) story. My favorite number is 33. I bid on and won Clark's red 33 jersey. A month or so later they auctioned the white #33. I was in a bidding war over it and lost because I had to go to class. During a basketball game around that time, I wore the Red one and ran into the guy wearing the white one. We pointed at each other, nodded, and went our separate ways. ReconsCouch, I don't think it was you, but it could have been. If anyone knows where a white #33 Justin Clark jersey is, I would be happy to pay what it's worth! (Probably a hearty handshake and a beer at the Arch.)

SgtHulka
Junior
Posts: 722
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:30 am

101 row A
Only ISU Volleyball can take ISU Basketball where it needs to go
Image

ReconsCouch
Freshman
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 am

Adunk33 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 am
ReconsCouch wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 am
You're all wrong.. It's Justin Clark. Did you steal it from the kid I gave mine to in STL back in like 2010?

Fun story.. my wife once almost killed Justin Clark because he let our dog out of our campus house during a "get together" senior year. Good times.. Even I felt bad for the verbal abuse he was taking.
I got it back when they would do those cool auctions on Goredbirds.com I wish they would do them again! Depending on how many games the birds win, a pair of other obscure Redbird jerseys may make an appearance.

Another (not as fun) story. My favorite number is 33. I bid on and won Clark's red 33 jersey. A month or so later they auctioned the white #33. I was in a bidding war over it and lost because I had to go to class. During a basketball game around that time, I wore the Red one and ran into the guy wearing the white one. We pointed at each other, nodded, and went our separate ways. ReconsCouch, I don't think it was you, but it could have been. If anyone knows where a white #33 Justin Clark jersey is, I would be happy to pay what it's worth! (Probably a hearty handshake and a beer at the Arch.)

Won mine on a Twitter trivia question they did on my way to the Arch actually. Picked it up from them and found a junior Bird fan walking around the concourse at that Friday game. I think I only had it in my possession for about 3 hours. Wonder why the JClark jerseys are the ones that everyone has...?

dpdoughbird06
Freshman
Posts: 182
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:18 am
ReconsCouch wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:42 am
You're all wrong.. It's Justin Clark. Did you steal it from the kid I gave mine to in STL back in like 2010?

Fun story.. my wife once almost killed Justin Clark because he let our dog out of our campus house during a "get together" senior year. Good times.. Even I felt bad for the verbal abuse he was taking.
I got it back when they would do those cool auctions on Goredbirds.com I wish they would do them again! Depending on how many games the birds win, a pair of other obscure Redbird jerseys may make an appearance.

Another (not as fun) story. My favorite number is 33. I bid on and won Clark's red 33 jersey. A month or so later they auctioned the white #33. I was in a bidding war over it and lost because I had to go to class. During a basketball game around that time, I wore the Red one and ran into the guy wearing the white one. We pointed at each other, nodded, and went our separate ways. ReconsCouch, I don't think it was you, but it could have been. If anyone knows where a white #33 Justin Clark jersey is, I would be happy to pay what it's worth! (Probably a hearty handshake and a beer at the Arch.)
Just don't ask Adunk to bring you a bowl of anything; he has trouble handling those.

Post Reply
  • Information