If you are having problems getting into your account, email me (isuquinndog@redbirdfan.net) from the email you signed up with and your username.

Fire Larry Lyons

The place to talk Illinois State overall
Adunk33
Senior

Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 am

Spack mentioned on the radio a few weeks ago that if we do not have an indoor facility in the next two years that we have fallen VERY behind the FCS standard and recruiting will become more difficult.
TheTruth
Freshman

Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
Spack mentioned on the radio a few weeks ago that if we do not have an indoor facility in the next two years that we have fallen VERY behind the FCS standard and recruiting will become more difficult.
Illinois State needs a real A.D., so badly.
When you have low expectations for Illinois State University, the history of its leadership looks much more palatable.
RBFANTOO
Freshman

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:49 pm

gobirds85 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:20 pm
isuquinndog wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:57 pm
BU went to the Sweet 16. They have sucked since then. Or are you not claiming it helps athletics?
It's bu. They always suck but their soccer team is fan tas tic.

If there is anyone out there who likes the direction we are heading overall...please, please, please let me know what you see. Maybe you see something I cannot. Maybe my vision is considerably worse than previously diagnosed. Maybe I need to drink some Kool-Aid and experience Redbird nirvana?

I will be VERY disappointed if we re-sign lyons.
I really think the BU football team is top notch.
Redbird Nation Rising
TIMMY
Senior

Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Adunk33 wrote:
2 years! What changes in 2 years. You're either ahead or behind. We're behind. Spack says 2 years he's playing politics and not throwing anyone under the bus.